Whole Mouth Dental Implants
If you find yourself missing several teeth, or have noticed your teeth are starting to fail, you might wonder about dental implants. Can implants really help? Perhaps the gaps in your smile are too numerous, and have begun to chip away at your sense of self-worth, or your remaining teeth have started to move into the empty areas that those missing teeth left behind. Maybe you’ve given up on the idea that your teeth will ever be the same, even with implants!
After all, what is one shiny, replacement tooth, if the rest of your smile still needs help? Just Smiles General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry in Westerville has some excellent news! At our practice, we can replace 4-6 teeth at once with whole mouth dental implants.
In just a couple visits, you can replace one whole arch of teeth, dramatically improving your smile. This is definitely an upgrade over single implants, which are surgically installed in your jaw one by one, and can only restore a single tooth. With the help of this advanced dental procedure, your jaw will be able to support dentures and other implant restorations with ease, providing you with durability and structure. What’s better, you’ll be able to enjoy your life fully, confident in the knowledge that your smile is as healthy and aesthetically consistent as possible!
What Are Whole Mouth Dental Implants?
Whole mouth Dental Implants (also called Full-Arch Implants) might differ from single implants in their potential for restoration, but they work the same way in function. Firstly, our team will surgically install titanium posts into your jaw. These are actually the implants, and the rest is considered a restoration. Implants can support a set of implant dentures. Once they are in place, our team will make use of the new structural support to attach a full arch of replacement teeth. These sturdy, top-of-the-line restorations offer more support than traditional dentures. With their help, you can restore the vitality of your whole mouth, rejuvenate your facial aesthetics, and improve your smile.
The Benefits Of Whole Mouth Dental Implants
A single implant can be the perfect solution to minor cosmetic damage. However, a smile often needs more support and structure than one simple replacement tooth can provide. Whole mouth dental implants from Just Smiles General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry in Westerville don’t merely replace a few missing teeth; they provide an overall system of structural support to your jaw, which helps prevent damage to neighboring teeth. This means implants are simultaneously a solution for your current issues, and an investment in your future dental health.
With this combination of whole mouth dental implants and implant-supported dentures, you can:
- Completely restore a full arch of teeth
- Imitate natural teeth perfectly
- Drastically improve chewing ability
- Eliminate the need for messy adhesives
- Greatly boost confidence
- Prevent facial sagging and bone recession
Why Choose Just Smiles?
If you’re wondering whether a whole mouth dental implant procedure is right for your specific oral issues, it’s time to stop wondering and give us a call! Your smile deserves a second chance, and you can get it with whole mouth dental implants. We encourage you to contact our office immediately!
Just Smiles General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry in Westerville is ready to listen to any dental questions you have, as well as any issues you might be interested in treating. Once you arrive, we will sit down and analyze your dental needs. With your specific requirements in mind, we will design a customized plan based on host of treatments we offer. These can include All-On4®, and other procedures that restore a large portion of your smile quickly and easily.
However, what really makes our services special is not merely a long list of cosmetic and restorative dental options. We also rely on a highly-trained team of dental professionals who excel in direct communication and dental care. From our informative receptionists to our expert dental hygienists, every team member focuses exclusively on providing patient-centered care.
We are always ready to communicate your options clearly and directly, so you and your loved ones can make an informed decision about our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How many teeth can I replace with whole mouth dental implants?
- A: With whole mouth dental implants, you can replace an entire arch, whether it’s the upper or lower one. At our practice, you can even restore both, for a brand-new smile, top to bottom!
- Q: Can I chew normally following my procedure?
- A: Whole mouth implants give you back your full bite force. This means you can eat and chew to your heart’s content; following your healing period, of course.
- Q: How long does it take to get whole mouth dental implants?
- A: This obviously depends on the patient, as well as the extent of the restoration. On average, it takes about 2-3 months to finis the restoration, with plenty of time being allotted to healing.
- Q: How long do they last?
- A: When properly cared for, whole mouth dental implants can last forever.
- Q: How much pain is involved?
- A: Though the procedure can be fairly lengthy and involved, we will make sure to minimize any discomfort you might feel during treatment. If you’re still nervous about pain, or curious about anesthetics, read more about our (LINK) sedation options.
- Q: How much do whole mouth dental implants cost?
- A: Each patient and situation are different. However, when you visit us, our team will sit down with you to discuss all our financing options, in order to ensure that your preferred treatment fits your budget and needs. Read more about our financing options (LINK) here!