General Dentistry in Westerville, OH Ensures Good Oral Health
While our Westerville, OH dentists can treat problems like cavities and gum disease, it’s better to prevent them in the first place. That’s why we put so much emphasis on general dentistry and early intervention.Dr. Shelley Thompson on general dentistry
At our office, you can get lots of general dental services including:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings – These services help keep your teeth in top condition and enable our dentists to spot potential problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We eliminate gum disease, the leading cause of tooth loss among adults, with a laser-assisted deep cleaning treatment.
- Custom Mouthguards – We’ll fit the athletes in your family for mouthguards that will protect their teeth, no matter how intense the game gets.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatments – We’ll help increase your amount of saliva, which is a natural cavity fighter and helps prevent bad breath.
- Dental Sealants – This protective treatment prevents bacteria from getting into grooves on the surface of your teeth, where it can cause decay.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying fluoride strengthens your tooth enamel and helps stop cavities from forming.
- Nutritional Counseling – We can help you make dietary choices that are good for your teeth and the rest of you too.
For exams and other general dental care, call 614-392-7109.
Make Sure You Get the Right Mouthguard
Our dentists can fit you for custom mouthguards to protect your teeth during athletic activities or to stop you from grinding your teeth. No matter why you need a mouthguard, we’ll make sure you get the right amount of protection. Your mouthguard will fit perfectly because it’s made using impressions of your teeth. For sports, we can even customize it with team colors or logos.
Technology Helps Us Give You the Best General Dental Care
Our dentists don’t use our advanced technology just for oral surgery and more complicated procedures. They also use it for general dental care like routine exams. To help get the most detailed view of your mouth possible, they use digital X-rays, handheld intraoral cameras, and laser cavity detectors. If we find cavities early enough, we can skip the drill and use air abrasion to treat them.
To visit a practice that takes general dentistry seriously, call 614-392-7109. You can also contact us using our online form. Our Westerville, OH dentist office is located in zip code 43082, near Hoff Woods Park.