Get Family Dentistry in Westerville, OH, No Matter How Old You Are
Some dentists say they welcome patients of all ages, but their office environment says otherwise. As soon as you enter our Westerville, OH dentist office, you’ll know we welcome everyone. Both children and adults like our friendly and brightly colored surroundings. Your kids will find a play area, complete with TVs and child-friendly video games. You’ll appreciate free coffee and water, high-speed internet access, and an assortment of magazines.
Our waiting room isn’t the only part of our practice that is friendly to families. You’ll also find:
- Comprehensive dental care, from dental exams to dentures
- A “treasure chest” where kids can collect rewards for positive appointments
- Emergency dentistry, including same-day care
- A warranty for many services, including dental sealants and dental restorations
- Extended hours, including evening appointments
- Oral sedation for anxious family members
You can even bring several family members in a single visit. Let us know when scheduling, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request. Call Just Smiles at 614-392-7109.
Help Your Child Have A Positive Dental Experience
Like you, we want your child’s first dental visit to go well. We suggest a “happy visit,” where you and your child can meet our team and get familiar with our office. We’ll perform a gentle but thorough dental cleaning when your child’s first teeth appear. We’re also happy to answer any questions you have about your child’s oral hygiene and development, including issues like teething and thumb sucking.
Find Dental Services for All Ages
You have different dental needs throughout your life. Fortunately, we can provide services to satisfy all of them. No matter how old you are, we emphasize early intervention and preventive care with general dentistry. In addition, you and your family can also get:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Beautify your smile with services like dental veneers and teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged teeth with dental crowns, tooth fillings, and more. We use environmentally friendly, non-toxic dental restorations.
- Teeth Replacements – We restore dental implants, and we’ll refer you to our Hilliard, OH office for implant placement. You can also get dentures or a dental bridge.
For family dentistry, call 614-392-7109 or contact us with our online form. Our Westerville, OH dentist office is located near several schools, including Hanby Elementary School, Emerson Elementary School, and St. Paul School.