Get a Beautiful Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Westerville, OH
Many of us don’t hesitate to invest in gym memberships, contact lenses, or designer clothes in the aim of looking more attractive. Cosmetic dentistry can make an even bigger impact on your appearance. Your smile is an important social asset; more than 99 percent of respondents to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry survey said so!Dr. Phil Chahine on an overview of cosmetic dental options available
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Give you a more beautiful smile
- Make you more confident in social settings, and at work too
- Take years off your appearance
- Leave you less susceptible to cavities and gum disease
- Make your teeth stronger in some cases
To discuss your options, schedule a free consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists in Westerville, OH. They’ll help you determine which treatments are right for your smile. You may even want to combine multiple services for a comprehensive smile makeover. Call Just Smiles at 614-215-9087.
Hide Smile Flaws With Veneers or Tooth Bonding
If you have flaws like stains, chips, or gaps, you may spend more time hiding your smile than revealing it. Get a smile you’re proud to show off with one of these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers cover the front surfaces of your teeth. They can change the color, length, and shape of teeth, as well as conceal imperfections. Choose from several different kinds of veneers, including ones that require little if any modification of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Our dentists apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth to hide flaws. This affordable treatment can be completed in a single office visit. It’s also easy to reverse.
Get a Straight Smile With Metal-Free Invisalign
Many people would like to straighten their teeth, but they can’t imagine wearing braces. If you’re one of them, consider Invisalign. It uses a series of clear plastic aligners instead of metal brackets and wires to give you a straighter smile. Unlike braces, Invisalign won’t affect your diet or your oral hygiene; you can remove aligners for meals and to brush and floss teeth.
Make Other Smile Improvements With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
We’ve got other ways for you to improve your smile too, including:
- Gum Reshaping – A laser makes this procedure quick and comfortable. Our dentists can remove excess tissue to give you a more attractive balance between teeth and gums or even out a crooked gumline.
- Teeth Whitening – You’ll get a brighter smile whether you choose a whitening treatment in our office or one you can do yourself in the privacy of your home.
- Teeth Reshaping – We can also use a laser to adjust a tooth’s shape.
If you need a complete smile makeover, you can combine any of our cosmetic and/or restorative treatments. We can even fit you for a custom dental prosthetic called Snap-On Smile that you can wear until your makeover is complete.
We Care About Your Comfort
Our dentists use tools like lasers and a scanner for digital tooth impressions to ensure your cosmetic dentistry procedures are as comfortable as possible.