Restore Your Smile’s Appearance With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Westerville
We can use a crown and/or bridge to:
- Fill in gaps left by missing teeth
- Give you an attractive smile
- Make your teeth stronger and less prone to further damage
- Restore your ability to enjoy any foods
We use durable and beautiful porcelain for our dental restorations. With no metal, you won’t ever see a dark line showing at your gums, and you won’t have to worry about any possible long-term health risks. We even offer a limited warranty on our crowns and bridges! Call 614-392-7109.
Getting a Crown Is Simple With Digital Scanning Technology
You’ve probably had messy molding material put into your mouth to get impressions of your teeth, or know of someone who has. While not a painful process, it’s not pleasant, either. We use a digital scanner to get high-resolution images of your teeth instead. The process is over in seconds. Our dental lab partner uses the 3D scans to create your restorations. The scans are more precise than physical impressions, so it’s easier to get a perfect fit. There is also less turnaround time, so you’ll get your crown or bridge faster.
Fix Many Kinds of Dental Damage, With or Without Implants
There are few problems a dental crown can’t solve. It can:
- Repair a cavity that is too large for a filling
- Fix a break or crack
- Protect a tooth after a root canal procedure
- Hide cosmetic imperfections such as a severely stained tooth
- Replace one tooth when anchored to a dental implant
- Replace several teeth when used to create a dental bridge
We numb your mouth with local anesthesia, so getting a crown or bridge is a pain-free process. However, you can get dental sedation if you need it. For more information about dental crowns and bridges, call 614-392-7109. In addition to Westerville, we serve nearby communities like Columbus, OH and Sunbury, OH.