Enjoy a New Look With a Smile Makeover in Westerville
At Just Smiles, our team is happy to help you create a plan for a comprehensive smile makeover in Westerville. Whether you’re looking to correct a small flaw or two or to completely rebuild a damaged smile, our dentists can advise you on treatments that will fit your timeline, your lifestyle, and your budget.
Your makeover may include:
- Cosmetic dentistry to correct everything from a crooked smile to a stained one
- Restorative dentistry to replace missing teeth and repair damaged ones
- Dental implants for versatile teeth replacements
We use the latest technology, from 3D imaging to digital tooth impressions, to keep every aspect of your makeover comfortable and convenient. In some cases, we can even offer you a digital preview of what your new smile will look like. The first step in your makeover is a consultation with one of our dentists. To schedule one, call 614-215-9087.
Enjoy Lots of Cosmetic Dental Options
Your cosmetic dental options range from subtle improvements like teeth whitening to treatments that can completely change the look of your smile, like dental veneers. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – These restorations are the same ones used by celebrities to attain their red carpet–ready smiles.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer an office treatment for fast results or at-home whitening for added convenience.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is a simple way to hide minor flaws like chips and stains.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Chances are no one will even realize you’re wearing these clear aligners that straighten your teeth in less time than metal braces.
- Gum Reshaping – We can use a laser to quickly and easily change the look of your gumline.
Implants & Other Restorative Options May Be Right for Your Smile
You also have several restorative options that can improve both the appearance and functionality of your smile. They include:
- Dental Implants – Attaching replacement teeth to implants gives you a smile that looks, feels, and functions better than ever.
- Dental Crowns – Because a crown covers your entire tooth, it hides many kinds of damage while giving your tooth a stronger structure.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace a single tooth or several missing teeth. To avoid drilling into healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
If your makeover involves treatments that take a while to complete, you can get a Snap-On Smile®, an affordable custom-made prosthetic that fits snugly over your teeth to hide flaws. Remember, we offer a limited dental warranty for many restorations, including crowns and veneers!
Interested in a smile makeover in Westerville? Call 614-215-9087.