Rebuild Your Smile With Dental Implants in Hilliard, OH
Medical science hasn’t yet found a way for us to regrow lost teeth – although researchers are getting closer all the time. Until they perfect a technique, dental implants are the next best thing. Our Hilliard, OH dentists embed implants in your jaw, where they function like natural tooth roots. Then we attach a dental restoration of your choice to the implants, so your smile looks and feels great again.
Implants offer lots of benefits. They:
- Help Prevent Bone Loss – Since they stimulate your jaw like tooth roots do, they help prevent the bone deterioration that occurs when you lose teeth.
- Stay in Place – When dental restorations are attached to implants, they’ll stay put. You won’t have to worry about your replacement teeth slipping or even coming loose. You won’t need adhesive either.
- Are Comfortable – With no rubbing against gums, most people find implants far more comfortable than dentures.
- Make Meals Enjoyable Again – Your bite will be nearly as strong as it was before. Eat whatever you want, from crunchy apples to juicy steak.
- Good for Your Health – Eating a greater variety of food again is good for you.
To see if you’re a good candidate for implants, call Just Smiles at 614-363-0030 to schedule a consultation with one of our implant dentists.
Get Your Entire Dental Implant Procedure in One Place
Our dentists both place and restore implants, so you can get your entire dental implant procedure at our Hilliard, OH office. We can even help prepare you for implants by performing a bone graft to strengthen your jaw, if needed. With their advanced training in implant dentistry and their experience in placing countless implants, our dentists can help you determine the right solution for your smile.
They can perform specialized procedures including All-on-4®, which involves attaching a full arch of replacement teeth to four implants. You can remain fully relaxed throughout your procedure with dental sedation: either oral sedation or IV sedation.
Implants Can Replace One Tooth or Many Teeth
Whether you’re missing one tooth or all of your teeth, we can use versatile implants to rebuild your smile. Depending on your situation, you can get:
- A Single Tooth Implant – To fill the gap in your smile left by a single missing tooth, we’ll attach a dental crown to your implant.
- Dental Implants With a Fixed Bridge – A bridge attached to implants can replace several missing teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to modify any of your healthy teeth.
- Full-Mouth Dental Implants – We can attach dentures to implants in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both. They won’t slip like traditional dentures. They’ll also leave your palate exposed in your upper jaw, which allows you to more fully taste your food.
Want to know if dental implants are right for your smile? Call 614-363-0030. You’ll find our Hilliard, OH dentist office near Raymond Memorial Golf Course.