Improve Your Smile With Dental Implants in Westerville, OH
Replacing missing teeth improves your smile, and your life, but there are often tradeoffs. For example, you may become self-conscious in social situations if you worry about teeth replacements coming loose. Because dental implants are embedded in your jaw, they’re a no-fuss way to restore your smile. Once our Westerville, OH dentists attach a dental restoration to your implants, you may forget you even have them!
You’ll enjoy many advantages with implants:
- Better Bone Health – After you lose teeth, your bone begins to deteriorate. That won’t happen with implants. They stimulate your jaw the same way tooth roots do, so it stays healthy and strong.
- Excellent Oral Function – Implants give you a bite strong enough to eat whatever you’d like.
- Teeth That Stay Put – Dentures are held in place by suction and adhesive, so they can slip or even become dislodged. Implants keep your teeth replacements in place; no adhesive needed.
- Simple Care – Depending on the kind of replacement teeth you choose, you’ll care for them simply by flossing and brushing. Traditional dentures require occasional relining to ensure they continue to fit. You won’t have fit issues with implants.
We’ll refer you to our nearby Hilliard, OH location for dental implant placement. Once your implants are ready for restoration, you’ll return to our office to get your new teeth. With great communication between our dentists, your dental implants procedure will be seamless. To talk to us about implants, call 614-392-7109.
Get a Dental Implants Procedure, for One Tooth or Many Teeth
Dental implants will work for nearly any smile because they can replace anywhere from a single missing tooth to a full mouth of teeth. Your options include:
- Dental Implant With a Crown – To fill a gap in your smile left by one or two missing teeth, you can use dental crowns attached to single implants.
- Dental Implants With Fixed Bridge – You can replace several missing teeth with a bridge attached to implants.
- Dental Implants With Dentures – We can attach full dentures or partial dentures to implants.
You can even get a brand-new smile in a single day. Once your implants are placed, you can get temporary replacement teeth to fill gaps in your smile while waiting for your final teeth.
To see if dental implants are right for your smile, call 614-392-7109.