Comparing Whole Mouth Options
The team at Just Smiles General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry in Hilliard want you to know your options before you commit to treatment. Check out this helpful comparison and contact us today for more information on any and all restorative dentistry services.
- Traditional Dentures: These standard options have been a part of modern dentistry for years. They require removal and make use of adhesives that provide security. However, they are prone to slippage and messy adhesive residue, which make them an affordable, but limited, option.
- Snap-On Implant Dentures: These advanced dentures are attached to a dental implant, which is itself anchored to your jaw with titanium posts. The security of implant dentures is unparalleled and they can restore nearly 100% of your original chewing ability.
- Fixed Porcelain Bridge: This type of bridge is made up of two crowns that are placed over anchoring teeth, so that your dental team can attach artificial restorations to gaps easily and effectively. They are held in place by implants and provide the highest security and aesthetic consistency possible for their wearers.
What Do Implant Dentures Cost?
How much your procedure costs is based on several variables and every patient’s situation is different. We encourage you to contact our staff so you can discuss pricing and services. Below, you can find a comparison of the costs vs benefits of each one of our options.
- Restore your smile
- Replaces facial support
- Removable; allows easy cleaning
- Creates a natural looking smile
- Cost-effective treatment option
Snap On Implant Dentures
- Increased stability
- Improves chewing ability
- Better fitting
- Less jaw friction
- Further bone loss is prevented
Porcelain Bridge on Implants
- Looks like your real teeth
- Lessens teeth sensitivity
- Can last a lifetime
- Durability is very high
- Highest likeness of real teeth