Save Infected Teeth With Root Canals in Hilliard, OH
Root canals don’t deserve their scary reputation. They relieve pain, not cause it. While we understand you may not be thrilled if you need a root canal procedure, our Hilliard, OH dentists will make sure it goes well.
At our office, you’ll find:
- Dentists with advanced training in endodontics (root canal therapy)
- A choice of two kinds of safe dental sedation
- Technology like 3D imaging, which helps us better plan and perform your procedures
- Same-day care, in many cases, to get you out of pain fast
- Amenities like pillows and blankets to keep you comfortable in our chair
If you think you may need a root canal, call 614-215-9089 ASAP.
Keep Your Tooth Intact to Save Time & Money
When the center of a tooth becomes infected, the two usual choices for treatment are a root canal or an extraction. Whenever possible, we recommend keeping your tooth intact. Not replacing a missing tooth can lead to bone loss and other issues such as misaligned teeth. While we can replace lost teeth with dental implants and other options, it will involve more time, expense, and hassle than a root canal procedure.
Bring Back Your Smile With a Root Canal Procedure
A root canal restores the function of your tooth and brings back your smile. One of our dentists will remove the infected tissue from inside your tooth, thoroughly disinfect it, and fill the “canals” with a material called gutta-percha. The final step is usually getting a dental crown to seal your tooth and protect it from further damage.
The root canal procedure:
- Eliminates infection before it causes bone damage and tooth loss
- Keeps infection from spreading elsewhere in the body
- Enables you to chew and eat without pain
- Prevents the need for a tooth replacement
With over 15 years of experience and our cutting-edge technology, root canals are no big deal. Call 614-215-9089 if you have a toothache. We’ll relieve your pain and restore your dental health. If you’re worried about the expense of a root canal, consider using our dental savings plan, which offers a discount of at least 20 percent on our services.