Fix Your Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry in Westerville, OH
Damaged and missing teeth not only affect how your smile looks, they affect how it functions too. It may be difficult to chew food or even to speak clearly. Don’t let dental damage get you down! Get back your smile’s appearance and full oral function with restorative dentistry from Just Smiles.
Dr. Phil Chahine on an overview of restorative dental options available
Your treatment will go well, thanks to:
- Dentists with advanced training in procedures such as root canals
- A wide range of restorative dental care, from tooth fillings to dental implants
- Oral sedation to keep you relaxed throughout your procedures
- Same-day care if you need a dental restoration right away
- Our technology for digital tooth impressions, which makes the process faster and more comfortable for you
Our dentists stand behind their work with a warranty for most dental restorations. To find out which restorative dentistry services will work best for your smile, call 614-392-7109 to schedule a consultation at our Westerville, OH dentist office.
Choose the Right Restorative Dental Care
Whether your dental damage is major or minor, we’ve got a procedure to repair it. We use non-toxic and environmentally safe materials that don’t contain mercury. Among your choices:
- Tooth Fillings – We use metal-free fillings, which look natural in your smile and are better for your long-term health.
- Dental Veneers – These restorations not only mend chips and minor breaks, they strengthen your teeth too.
- Root Canals – If infection threatens your tooth, a root canal can save it.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are one of our most versatile restorations because they serve so many purposes, from mending a broken tooth to covering a stained one.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are “just right” to fix cavities that are too big for fillings yet not large enough for crowns.
With or Without Implants, Replace Your Missing Teeth
Attaching dental restorations to dental implants results in replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. However, if implants aren’t for you, you can also choose more traditional teeth replacements.
Your options include:
- Dental Implants – Implants can be restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Dental Bridge – A fixed bridge can fill a smile gap left by one tooth or several teeth. It stays in place, so no special cleaning procedures are required.
- Dentures – You can get partial dentures if you still have some teeth or full dentures if all your teeth are missing.
You never need to be nervous about restorative dentistry procedures because you can get safe oral sedation if you need it. To find out more about restorative dentistry, call 614-392-7109 or use our online form. Our Westerville, OH dentist office is especially convenient if you live or work in zip code 43082.