Enjoy Many Payment Options in Hilliard, OH & Westerville, OH
At Just Smiles, we want to make paying for your dental care as simple as possible. We accept many payment options, including:
- Major credit cards
- Most dental insurance plans
- Third-party financing from CareCredit, which offers no-interest and low-interest payment plans
We accept insurance from:
- Aetna, Always Care (United Con fees), Ameritas, Anthem BCBS, Anthem FEP, Assurant, Avalon (UCR fees)
- BAC (Cigna fees), BEST Life (DenteMax)
- Careington Solutions (DenteMax), Central States (Humana), Cigna, Companion Life (DenteMax), CoreSource
- Delta Dental (OH, MI, Il, GA KY, NJ, KS CO, MN, WA, TN, AR, CA, WI, VA,
- NJ, WI), Denta Select (DenteMax), Denta Select Plus (DenteMax), Dental Care Plus, Direct Dental (Assurant)
- Florida Combined Life (United Con fees)
- GEHA, GEHA Federal, Guardian
- J.P. Farley Corp.
- Lincoln Financial Group (DenteMax)
- MedBen (DenteMax), Medical Mutual (DenteMax), Meritain Health (Aetna), MetLife, MetLife Tricare, Mutual of Omaha (DenteMax)
- NGS CoreSource (DenteMax)
- Ohio AFSCME
- Premera BCBS, Principal
- The Standard, Sun Life Financial, Superior
- UMR, United Concordia, UnitedHealthcare
Our Dental Savings Plan
We offer a dental savings plan as an alternative to insurance. For a flat annual membership fee, you’ll receive two dental cleanings, two dental exams, and a variety of other preventive services such as X-rays and children’s fluoride treatments. You also get discounts of at least 20 percent off other dental services. You never have to worry about waiting periods, deductibles, or other hassles associated with insurance.
Our plan is especially appropriate for:
- Patients whose employers do not offer dental coverage
- Retired or retiring individuals
- Self-employed adults who do not carry traditional dental insurance
- Small business owners who want to offer affordable coverage to employees
Your Financial Responsibility
The patient’s estimated portion is always due on the day of service.
We offer many payment options to allow your treatment to be comfortable and affordable. Please ask us about our payment plans when scheduling treatment.
Payments extending beyond 30 days from the first billing will accrue interest at the rate of 1.5 percent per month on the unpaid balance (18 percent annual rate).
There is a $25 charge for all returned checks (NSF).
In the event of default, the patient is responsible to pay legal interest on the indebtedness, collection costs, and related legal fees.
We take pride in our knowledge and make every attempt to gain access to all dental plan information. The final balance owed is always dependent upon the benefit processed by your insurance. You are responsible for any amount not covered by your insurance.
Our Appointment Policy
We realize that our patient’s time is valuable; therefore, we make every effort possible to minimize or eliminate the wait. We reserve time specifically for each patient, and we will do everything in our power to get our patients in and out on time. We request the same courtesy from our patients.
If you find it impossible to keep an appointment, please call our office at least 48 hours in advance. Appointments not canceled within 24 hours and multiple canceled or “no-show” appointments will be, at our discretion, charged a $50 fee. Also, multiple canceled appointments will not be rescheduled, and patients will be placed on a strict last-minute availability for any appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns about paying for your dental health care, please contact the Just Smiles location most convenient to you: Hilliard, OH (614-215-9089) or Westerville, OH (614-215-9087).