Our Dentists Are Experts at Relieving Dental Anxiety in Hilliard, OH
Because we know that fear of the dentist can prevent you from getting dental care you need, our Hilliard, OH dentists make relieving dental anxiety a cornerstone of our practice. Our patient-centric team always works at a pace that is comfortable for you and takes the time to address any questions or concerns you have.
We also calm your nerves with:
- The latest treatments and techniques, to give you the most comfortable care possible
- A choice of two kinds of dental sedation
- Plenty of amenities, to keep you comfortable while our dentists work
- Same-day care, to keep your dental problems from getting worse
- Work that we stand behind, with a warranty for dental restorations
To schedule a stress-free appointment, call 614-363-0030.
Relax With Sedation Dentistry
We can provide two kinds of dental sedation, both of which offer different levels of relaxation. Our dentists will help you select the one you need based on your anxiety level and the treatment you’ll receive. Your choices are:
- Oral Sedation – You’ll take a safe prescription medication before your procedure that will keep you relaxed throughout your treatment. You’ll be able to respond to questions and otherwise communicate with us.
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation – This takes effect more quickly than oral sedation and allows us to easily adjust the amount you receive during your procedure. It puts you into more of a sleeplike state, which our patients particularly appreciate during oral surgery.
No matter which method you choose, you’ll be monitored throughout your treatment. Dr. Phil Chahine has been trained in the DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation) sedation protocols, which help us give you the safest sedation experience possible.
Stay Comfortable With Technology
We always use the most comfortable treatment possible for our patients. For example, we sometimes use lasers for procedures that might otherwise require surgery, such as gum disease treatment. We even use digital scanning technology, so you don’t get a mouthful of messy goo when we’re taking impressions of your teeth.
Need help relieving dental anxiety? Call Just Smiles at 614-363-0030.