Improve Your Smile With Teeth Whitening in Westerville, OH
You might drink coffee to help keep your wits sharp, yet over time, it can make your smile look pretty dull. Coffee is one of the many foods and drinks that can stain your teeth and leave them with a dingy appearance. Fortunately, it’s easy to brighten your smile with teeth whitening.
Professional teeth whitening is one of our easiest and most affordable cosmetic dentistry treatments. You can choose:
- A treatment in our Westerville office, the quickest way to get a whiter smile
- Home treatments, so you can whiten any time it’s convenient
Either way, you’ll enjoy brighter and faster results than using products purchased from a drugstore. Some of our patients get an initial teeth whitening treatment from us, then maintain their great-looking smile with home treatments.
Call 614-215-9087 to find out more about professional teeth whitening.
For Your Brightest Results, Try Professional Teeth Whitening
Drugstore whitening products simply don’t work as well as professional teeth whitening. Whether you receive whitening in our office with respected brand Zoom or use our professional-strength gel at home, our treatments have:
- A Higher Concentration of Whitening Ingredients – With more active ingredients, our solutions get your teeth whiter in a shorter period of time.
- More Complete Coverage – With custom-made whitening trays to use at home, you won’t struggle with messy strips. The trays make it easy to get complete coverage without irritating your gums. In our office, we’ll do all the work for you!
- Full Support of Our Team – Our team is ready to help if you have questions or experience any problems. You won’t have to search through a website FAQ to find what you need.
Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments Work for Especially Tough Stains
Some deep stains do not respond well to teeth whitening treatments. In addition to stains, the following procedures also cover flaws like chips and wear and tear. Our dentists can help determine whether whitening or one of these treatments will be the best solution:
- Dental Veneers – These restorations are applied to the front surfaces of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment involves applying tooth-colored resin to teeth to conceal imperfections.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers your entire tooth.
Call 614-215-9087 if you’re interested in teeth whitening.