Community Involvement in Hilliard & Westerville Is Important to You—and to Us
At Just Smiles, we believe in giving back to the communities that have been so good to us. Below are a few of the ways we contribute time and resources into our central Ohio communities.
- We help provide dental care services for children in need through the Free to Smile foundation. Dr. Phil has been involved with Free to Smile for over 10 years and has served on the board of directors for 4 years.
- Dr. Phil Chahine serves as the official dentist for the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship Golf Tournament, held each year at The Ohio State University Golf Club. Since it began in 2007, the event has raised nearly $15 million in support of pediatric cancer at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Dr. Chahine was also selected as the official dentist of the 2016 U.S. Senior Open at the Scioto Country Club and the 2013 President’s Cup at the Muirfield Village Golf Club
- As a former clinical instructor at The Ohio State University, Dr. Chahine helped train a new generation of dentists. He continues today to educate dental students by organizing events in the office. He’s also an in-demand speaker at study clubs and other professional dental organizations.
- Dr. Shelley Thompson serves on the Board of Directors for KidSMILES, a nonprofit pediatric dental clinic that serves the underprivileged children of central Ohio, and volunteers her time there as well.