Keep Your Teeth in Great Shape With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Westerville
We know that a full calendar can make it tough to see us twice a year for dental cleanings and exams in Westerville. But we’ve done everything we can to make it easy for you, including:
- Offering appointments as late as 7 p.m. and Friday appointments
- Providing no-pressure “happy visits” for our youngest patients
- Offering a complete range of dental services, so we won’t have to send you elsewhere for recommended treatments
- Listening to all of your questions and concerns so we can discuss the “big picture” and create a treatment plan that truly makes sense for your smile
Regular exams and cleanings make it much easier to keep your smile healthy! If you need to schedule an exam, call 614-215-9087.
We Use Top Technology to Examine All Aspects of Your Oral Health
Dental decay is only one of the problems we may identify during your dental exams. Our dentists also look for signs of gum disease, dry mouth, oral cancer, and bruxism (teeth grinding), which can damage your teeth and even cause jaw pain. We use some of the latest technology to ensure your exam is thorough, including:
- Digital X-rays – These are faster and more comfortable than traditional X-rays. They also make it easy for us to enlarge or sharpen images for a better view. Since they use a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays, they are also better for your long-term health.
- Intraoral Cameras – These handheld cameras allow us to see into every corner of your mouth with less poking and prodding. We can also share images with you, so you will better understand your treatment options.
- Laser Cavity Detectors – The earlier we find cavities, the easier they are to treat! Laser technology helps us identify them even before they can be seen by the naked eye. We can comfortably treat small cavities without a drill, using air abrasion.
Of course, we also thoroughly clean your teeth, so your smile looks and feels great! To schedule hassle-free dental cleanings and exams in Westerville, call 614-215-9087.