Rest Easier With Sleep Apnea Treatment in Hilliard, OH
At our Hilliard, OH dentist office, you can consult with one of our doctors to receive the sleep apnea treatment you need for better sleep and a healthier lifestyle.
Our doctors can:
- Arrange a sleep apnea test you can conduct in the privacy of your own home
- Make a custom sleep apnea appliance that will help you breathe easier so you can get a good night’s rest
- Relieve unpleasant sleep apnea symptoms like headaches, excessive daytime fatigue, dry mouth, and irritability
- Lower your risk of conditions linked to apnea, such as high blood pressure and heart disease
- Improve your concentration and focus so you can get more done
To schedule a consultation with us, call Just Smiles at 614-215-9089.
Breathe Easier With a Sleep Apnea Appliance
Two of the most commonly prescribed treatments for sleep apnea are a CPAP machine and an oral appliance. They both help you rest easier by ensuring your airway stays unobstructed as you sleep. The appliance gently shifts your jaw into a position that keeps your airway open. The CPAP sends a constant flow of pressurized air through your airway.
Many sleep apnea sufferers find an oral appliance easier to use because it is:
- Comfortable – An appliance doesn’t rub against your face or leave you with a dry mouth. It also doesn’t require a mask.
- Convenient – You don’t need electricity or batteries to use an appliance. With no straps, mask, or tubing, it won’t alter your sleep routine like a CPAP does. It’s easy to transport too; just put it into a pocket or purse.
If you think you may need sleep apnea treatment, call Just Smiles at 614-215-9089. You’ll find our Hilliard, OH dentist office near the Market at Hilliard.