Enjoy Patient-Centered Dentistry in Westerville, OH
We don’t just have some of the latest dental technology, we also have some of the most skilled dentists in central Ohio using it. But technology is only part of the Just Smiles difference. At our Westerville, OH dentist office, building strong relationships is more important to us than what kind of X-rays we use. It’s the key to our patient-centered dentistry.Dr. Phil Chahine on why patients should choose his practice
We keep our relationships positive with:
- Extended hours, including appointments as late as 7 p.m.
- Free second opinions
- Same-day treatment for dental emergencies
- A limited dental warranty for crowns and other services
To make an appointment, call 614-215-9087.
Technology Keeps Your Care Quick & Comfortable
There are several reasons for using high-tech tools in dentistry. What it all comes down to, however, is giving you and your family the best and most comfortable care possible. For instance, using lasers for gum disease treatment makes the process quicker and easier.
Our technology includes:
- 3D Imaging – With detailed views of your teeth, bone, tissue, and nerves, our dentists can better plan procedures like wisdom teeth removal and dental implant placement.
- Digital X-rays – Digital X-rays use far less radiation than traditional X-rays, so they are better for your long-term health. In addition, they’re faster and more comfortable.
- Dental Lasers – Using lasers for treatments that might otherwise require surgery means minimal discomfort, faster recovery, and reduced chance of infection.
- Digital Tooth Impressions – You won’t mind getting impressions of your teeth taken because we won’t put messy goop in your mouth.
Our dentists and the rest of our team have completed the training necessary to use this advanced technology. For instance, several of them have been certified by the World Clinical Laser Institute.
With a Warranty, Remain Confident in Our Quality
You won’t find many dentists who are willing to back the quality of their work with a warranty. We offer a limited warranty for:
To experience patient-centered dentistry, call Just Smiles at 614-215-9087. In addition to Westerville, OH, we also welcome patients from nearby communities like Sunbury, OH and Columbus, OH.