Get Your Oral Function Back With Restorative Dental Care in Hilliard, OH & Westerville, OH
If it’s been a while since you enjoyed your favorite food because of missing or damaged teeth, get back your strong bite and full oral function with our restorative dental care. No matter what kind of dental damage you’ve suffered, our dentists can fix it!
Our team can:
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair dental damage like cavities and infected teeth
- Mend broken or cracked teeth
- Enable you to eat whatever you want
- Make your smile attractive again
- Improve your oral and overall health with mercury-free restorations
From Cavities to Breaks, Fix Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Life can dish out all kinds of dental damage, from cavities to broken teeth. No matter what kind of damage you’ve suffered, we’ve got a restorative dentistry procedure to fix it:
- Tooth Fillings – We use mercury-free fillings, which not only look more natural in your smile but are better for your long-term health too.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure will get you out of pain and save a tooth threatened by infection.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can mend a broken, cracked, or severely decayed tooth. It can also cover cosmetic issues like a stained or misshapen tooth.
We’re so confident in the quality of our dental restorations, we offer a warranty.
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
It’s especially difficult to enjoy meals if you have missing teeth. Fortunately, we offer many tooth replacement options:
- Dental Implants – Whether you need to replace a single tooth or all of your teeth, we can do the job with dental implants.
- Dental Bridge – Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning. A bridge can replace one tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dentures – You can choose full dentures or partial dentures. For added security, we can attach them to dental implants.
If you need restorative dental care, call one of our two locations: Hilliard, OH or Westerville, OH.